Friday, June 24, 2011

Trying to get back in the swing of things.

Red Goggles- Global Vision
Dress-Tagless, but a similar one can be found at Dharma
Belt-Walmart
Tights-Target
Boots- Demonia  


Sorry that I've been neglecting this blog, but there isn't really much that can be said for it. I could be putting alot more effort into it than I am, talking about fashion and such. The thing is, much of my style is DIY, and therefore the only sensible thing is that I put more How-To posts, like the cropped vest.

Also, I cleaned my closet yesterday, so I will be wearing more dresses in the future.

To anyone who is reading this, feel free to comment on anything you'd like to see more of in this blog. More talking about the clothes, where they were found or how they were made; less talking about the clothes, close ups of details on the outfits. Something else I was thinking of trying, later, was a closetplay week.

As we all know, cosplay is when you make a costume to look like a particular character; preferably assuming that character, however briefly, at a convention. Closetplay is when you pull together that costume out of things you had lying around (like Misa). I was thinking of trying to do an entire week of closetplay as what I just happened to be wearing that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment