Thursday, February 3, 2011

I wear suits when it's cold.

Hair Ribbon-Craft Store
Tie-Puritan
Vest- Passport
Gloves-Dollar store
Shirt- George
Skirt-Lolikats
Armbands- Lolikats
Armwarmers-Walmart
Legwarmers-Walmart


What can I say, they're warm.
The odd thing about this outfit is that I was wearing several accessories which generally serve no purpose, which were serving very real ones. My leg and arm warmers were keeping my legs and arms warm, shockingly, and my arm garters were keeping my armwarmers up. You can't even see that I'm wearing red suspenders, but I most certainly am and they most certainly are doing their job.

Several times during the day, however, I wished I was wearing a garter belt. Sadly, they don't make garter belts which can clip over thick socks. I'll have to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment