Thursday, November 4, 2010

Layers. They are warm.

The woman in the antique store I stopped in this morning was charmed by how I was dressed. I suppose that makes sense, if she likes antiques; the vintage look I like so much would appeal. I mean, that's why I was there. When I was trying on some clothes in Target, I realized that my bottom layer, with my thermal undershirt, bloomers, striped socks, and a back brace, would be steampunk by many people's standards. That's very sad. 
  Cameo-Cabochons
Undershirt-Faded glory 
Stockings-Target
Boots-Dolce Vita

2 comments:

  1. I love your boots-- Do they hold up well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been wearing them near constantly since before this picture was taken; and only now am I beginning to consider replacing them. They're starting to get a little scuffed at the heel.

      Delete