Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Punk with a petticoat

Hat- Hot Topic
Collar- Agway. It's a dog collar.
Tie- Westwater
Shirt- Old Glory (Walmart)
Petticoats- Costume stores
Cincer- Deb
Stockings-The Basketman
Gloves- Dollar store
Ring- handmade by me
Boots- Demonia

I'm wearing two petticoats today. It's hard to tell since I'm sitting down in this picture, but wearing a short crinoline layered over a knee-length A-line petticoat helps you get that proper lolita shape. A gothic lolita can get away with an A-line, (in my opinion and observation)
Anyway, this isn't lolita. This isn't even punk loli.

Willow says I'm trying harder because of the blog. That may be. I am wearing makeup this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo you should take some up close pictures of that cincer. It looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete