Saturday, September 8, 2012

An adventure.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this as much as I used to, but I intend to pick up again; largely because I find the reactions people have to my outfits amusing.
Read about my adventure in this outfit here.


Falls-Hot Topic
Collar-Agway
Gloves-Five Below
Dress- Tripp
Red Net Shirt- Garment District
Vertical stocking-Smoke and Fire co.
Horizontal stocking- Basketman
Boots- Demonia 


Kat is approached by a strange man who looks about twice her age and three times as old as she looks.
Stranger: I like your drawings.
Kat: Oh, thank you.
Stranger: And that outfit's hot.
Kat: Oh, thanks.
Stranger: You got a husband?
Kat: Uh, I'm not sure how to answer that, sir!

It's true, I still don't know how to answer "I am not married but you are not to hit on me." in a businesslike tone.
For what it matters, I was illustrating a Dr. Who fic. Six and Peri and ten and Rose split ice cream cones as a time native runs toward the camera in panic.

A pagan is explaining paganism to an outside observer, who has noticed a large festival with pretty good music, lots of shops and even more happy people.
Pagan: ...no, it predates Christanty, mostly old-world traditions...
Observer: So like witches and stuff?
Pagan: Some of us practice witchcraft, but it's not required.
Kat passes
Observer: If that's what a pagan looks like, I want to be one!
Kat: Faith and fashion are unconnected, sir. Believe what you want and to believe and dress how you want to dress.

And of course, at least five "I love your outfit!" from passing people; mostly young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment