Thursday, January 26, 2012

The two faces of Kittywitch.





The middle girly one was me seeing how close I could get to the third doctor's outfit with what I had lying around, then getting distracted and putting on a miniskirt. But we've all done that, gotten dressed aiming at Doctor Who and wound up in a miniskirt?

Funny story about the green outfit.

Troll different:
As many of you already know, I dress in a manner that could be called a little eccentric. It could be called other things as well, but that's not the point. And usually, when we go over to help Mark, he comments on it. Not everyone can appreciate an outfit with almost a pound of metal dispersed around it, or the irony of it being worn by a delicate young woman. You in the back, please stop laughing and let me finish my story. As these are pretty much the only negative comments I ever get on my appearance and he's kind of an ass, I try to ignore him.
Yesterday, however, he had nothing negative to say about my outfit. This is either because he's getting more tactful, or he had no objections. In retrospect, neither sound terribly likely. My clothing was actually very prim, a lolita-style blouse with a high collar and long sleeves, and a matching skirt. Leggings, boots, a cravat and a nice vest to tone down the lace.
Mark is colorblind, so while he might have noticed that my blouse, cravat pin, socks, hairbows, and lipstick all matched, he probably didn't notice that they were neon green. Let me repeat that, because it's the important part. The only person who regularly gives me a hard time about how I dress didn't notice I was wearing green lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment