Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is a test.

 There is a theory that I am unseelie. This is not just be trying to be badass and new age at the same time. It's a joke. But there is a thought process behind it.
I'm allergic to sage, I dislike bright colors and the sound of bells, and I find laughter irritating. These are all ways to drive away evil spirits.

Shirt-Lolikats
Vest- Prestige
skirt-Tagless
Stockings-Basketman
Shoes-Earth Spirit

I think I look like little black Samba, or someone from Oz. Who clearly lives on the border of the Emerald City, Munchkinland, and the land of the Gillikans. Or someone making a subtle jab at the Quadlings and the Winkies.

Well, I didn't feel the weakness in my morning workout that I felt while wearing pastels, and I have not yet felt on the verge of hysteria, which is how I felt the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment